Cortana on Desktop

Anonymous
2014-04-02T18:51:54+00:00

Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user and enthusiast and love new features that come and go. There is a voice recognition service in Windows 8 and Windows 7 which is really helpful if it recognises your command. The trend for the technology users is shifting towards mobile so it is natural to develop the Windows Phone, I love it.

The thing I was wondering is that why we have no virtual assistance on our desktops? I believe it will boost the image of Windows 8.1 and really help bring people on the Windows Platform. Plus, it will be a great blessing for us.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-17T02:30:02+00:00

    Hallo Chuck BRUNO,

    Thanks for the input! I researched Windows 10 Cortana in Australia. Apparently all good as Australia is now Cortana savvy. Can anyone tell me now how it is done?

    La paix et pas de problèmes,

    Ken REGAN Ph D Crim

    International Police Association L/13453/DH Servo per Amikeco (Yours in Friendship)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-02T18:58:29+00:00

    fix Cortana on desk top

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-09-02T19:00:00+00:00

    we need Cortana on desk top

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2017-09-03T00:07:19+00:00

    Hi Anna Crocker, what error message do you get?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments