My dream came true lol thks
Cortana on Desktop
Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user and enthusiast and love new features that come and go. There is a voice recognition service in Windows 8 and Windows 7 which is really helpful if it recognises your command. The trend for the technology users is shifting towards mobile so it is natural to develop the Windows Phone, I love it.
The thing I was wondering is that why we have no virtual assistance on our desktops? I believe it will boost the image of Windows 8.1 and really help bring people on the Windows Platform. Plus, it will be a great blessing for us.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-06-28T13:06:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-06-28T12:10:57+00:00 I think your dream is coming to is end...
-
Anonymous
2015-05-01T05:32:13+00:00 Its needed for those of us eager for future applications.
Leon
-
Anonymous
2015-04-29T22:58:31+00:00 What features of Cortana are available on this desktop computer right now, and how do I get help setting them up to work?
-
Anonymous
2015-04-29T22:56:51+00:00 I agree. I would like to see Cortana on the desktop. I would like to see it synced with Cortana on all my devices so that no mater whether I was on my phone or sitting at my desk I could interact with Cortana.
This would be a big differentiator between Windows and OSX and iOS or Android.
Cortana on Win Phone
Cortana on the desktop
Cortana on the Tablet
Cortana on Xbox
You have the code, just open Visual Studio and port it to all platforms. :)
I also want Cortana and all her features functional on this desktop computer. Thanks.