Cortana on Desktop

Anonymous
2014-04-02T18:51:54+00:00

Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user and enthusiast and love new features that come and go. There is a voice recognition service in Windows 8 and Windows 7 which is really helpful if it recognises your command. The trend for the technology users is shifting towards mobile so it is natural to develop the Windows Phone, I love it.

The thing I was wondering is that why we have no virtual assistance on our desktops? I believe it will boost the image of Windows 8.1 and really help bring people on the Windows Platform. Plus, it will be a great blessing for us.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-24T15:56:06+00:00

    yea i agree with everything every one is saying about cortana. id love to see her ported to desktop

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-04-28T18:05:26+00:00

    I'm definitely waiting for Cortana on all the Windows devices. I think this would be a very good way to bring more users to the Windows ecosystem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-04-22T02:40:03+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-04-21T10:06:07+00:00

    Sign me up, bro. If this were to come to fruition, I would indeed have a serious nerdgasm. Even though Cortana is still in beta, I can definitely see her being useful and used on each and every Microsoft product.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-04-17T02:29:30+00:00

    Count me in also. Cortana on the desktop has to be their next step. Just for simple tasks like appointments, etc. I'm finding Cortana to be a huge improvement over opening Outlook, going to the calendar, going to the right date, setting the start end times, etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments