Windows 9 Beta Testing

Anonymous
2014-03-26T00:26:52+00:00

Hello.

My name is Logan, and I am a student programmer with a little bit of experience in VB, Java, and C# under my belt so far. 

I'm very interested in beta testing Windows 9 (code name "Threshold") just as I beta tested Windows 8 a few years back.

There are rumours circulating that Windows 9 may be release later this year, or early next year, which means that beta testing of Windows 9 should start soon, if not already, and I can't seem to find a single piece of information on how to legally obtain a copy of Windows 9 beta, or even where to look or listen for when it does become available.

If anybody knows anything whatsoever about this subject, please reply to me.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-03-26T14:42:57+00:00

Stop paying attention to rumors.

When MS is ready for Beta testers. they'll announce it at www.microsoft.com and not before they're ready.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-14T16:03:58+00:00

    I have been using Windows 8 since it came out as well as beta tested it beforehand.  It has a lot of positives like faster start-ups and shut-downs, better security, etc.  The main gripe always seems to center around the lack of the old start menu - there are a few free third party ones that work fine (I am currently using one).  I have not used it on a phone - preferring android (switched from iPhone and will never go back) but I can see the plus of using the same system on each device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-16T03:12:45+00:00

    I am looking forward to beta testing as well.  Someone shoot me an email if you hear about it first!  ******@patricktoday.com  I can't wait to see what's new.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-08-17T00:25:22+00:00

    you worthless troll... go tell lies somewhere else.,..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments