Here are the "Latest Rumors" the article on pagestart.com references information from a very reliable source:
http://www.pagestart.com/win9latestnews08131401.html
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
My name is Logan, and I am a student programmer with a little bit of experience in VB, Java, and C# under my belt so far.
I'm very interested in beta testing Windows 9 (code name "Threshold") just as I beta tested Windows 8 a few years back.
There are rumours circulating that Windows 9 may be release later this year, or early next year, which means that beta testing of Windows 9 should start soon, if not already, and I can't seem to find a single piece of information on how to legally obtain a copy of Windows 9 beta, or even where to look or listen for when it does become available.
If anybody knows anything whatsoever about this subject, please reply to me.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here are the "Latest Rumors" the article on pagestart.com references information from a very reliable source:
http://www.pagestart.com/win9latestnews08131401.html
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
Stop paying attention to rumors.
When MS is ready for Beta testers. they'll announce it at www.microsoft.com and not before they're ready.
You're welcome and good luck.
Thanks SmittyChat: I used to belong, I'll see if my logon still works or re-register if not.
Thank you too J.W. Stuart, useful link.
'Windows 8 isn't a Junk...'
That is your opinion.
"...In my group and between my clients I tried Windows 8 first, and found very interesting advancements over to last windows version..."
Advancements? What advancements? Be specific. Also be aware that identical functionality is not advancement just because someone dressed it different or put lipstick on it.
Apps instead of icons are a perfect example where main functionality is unchanged and therefore apps are not an advancement.
"...Just in few weeks of its launch, between my groups and clients more then 90% percent people switched to Windows 8, and every one is very happy to use it..."
Third hand evidence, and since you are predisposed towards Win 8 and perhaps even provided the Win 8 copies makes third hand evidence useless.
"...Even Apple Mac OS or Linux OS can't do things in such great way and with min hardware that Microsoft technologies can do..."
Another interesting claim. Now specifically identify these wonderful things that Win 8 can do that neither Apple nor Linux can?
"...I would suggest that before making any comment please do a full review..."
I do run Apple, at one time or another every windows versions since DOS 1.0, I have run Linux and had experience with a few others.
***SSA-ED*** above described how he runs Win 7 and Win 8 side by side.
From my perspective you could benefit from your own advice. When you next throw out negatives about those of us who are very dissatisfied with Win 8, maybe then you will be able to explicitly define those benefits of Win 8 you are vaguely alluding to.
"...And the last nothing is garbage, Nor Windows neither MAC or Linux. Every thing is output of dedicated hardworking.😊 "
I've not a clue to what you are referring to with this sentence.