Windows 9 Beta Testing

Anonymous
2014-03-26T00:26:52+00:00

Hello.

My name is Logan, and I am a student programmer with a little bit of experience in VB, Java, and C# under my belt so far. 

I'm very interested in beta testing Windows 9 (code name "Threshold") just as I beta tested Windows 8 a few years back.

There are rumours circulating that Windows 9 may be release later this year, or early next year, which means that beta testing of Windows 9 should start soon, if not already, and I can't seem to find a single piece of information on how to legally obtain a copy of Windows 9 beta, or even where to look or listen for when it does become available.

If anybody knows anything whatsoever about this subject, please reply to me.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-03-26T14:42:57+00:00

Stop paying attention to rumors.

When MS is ready for Beta testers. they'll announce it at www.microsoft.com and not before they're ready.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-31T21:07:50+00:00

    Windows 8 was a little to get used to but it wasn't junk.  Windows 9 will bring back the start menu and apps will run like programs.  You should not switch to apple because for one you will only be able to get half of the programs that windows gives and it ****.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-27T11:27:22+00:00

    Have you seen the news about 9 @ techradar?  It looks like a train wreck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-08-27T07:50:56+00:00

    I wouldn't call ME just eh. More like something that was spewed out like a mistake...... that's it ME = a MistakE. Either way it was totally garbage and it was the final in the Windows 9X series that made everyone thank god when 2000 and XP came out because they were much stabler than its predecessors. With that being said, it's starting to look like Windows 9 maybe the OS that people were hoping for before 8 came out. Yes I do notice the pattern too. I really hope that I can test this beta because it will be nice to know if I want to spend (depending on the price that Microsoft has in mind)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments