Windows 9 Beta Testing

Anonymous
2014-03-26T00:26:52+00:00

Hello.

My name is Logan, and I am a student programmer with a little bit of experience in VB, Java, and C# under my belt so far. 

I'm very interested in beta testing Windows 9 (code name "Threshold") just as I beta tested Windows 8 a few years back.

There are rumours circulating that Windows 9 may be release later this year, or early next year, which means that beta testing of Windows 9 should start soon, if not already, and I can't seem to find a single piece of information on how to legally obtain a copy of Windows 9 beta, or even where to look or listen for when it does become available.

If anybody knows anything whatsoever about this subject, please reply to me.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-03-26T14:42:57+00:00

Stop paying attention to rumors.

When MS is ready for Beta testers. they'll announce it at www.microsoft.com and not before they're ready.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-21T18:33:00+00:00

    I got Win 8.1 on a HTPC.....the big live tiles help.

    I know it is for touch but it rocks with a wireless KB/Mouse on the big living room screen.

    HEY!    If I can get on the Win9 aka Threshold BETA user list here let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-03T22:51:31+00:00

    Windows 8 is complete Junk. I am switching to Apple products if it stays like this. Anyone who had any positive input on windows 8 thinking people wanted their phones and computers to be the same should not have any input on windows 9! 8 Is garbage!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-05-10T09:15:23+00:00

    Since we were ultimately ignored in the long run with respects to Windows 8's many issues, who knows what'll happen this time around. Clearly Microsoft is going to do whatever they want. But had they listened to the years worth of feedback prior to Win 8's launch, I'd wager it would have resembled 8.1 Update 2.0 Rev. 3A or whatever it's called today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments