Windows Update KB2919355

Anonymous
2014-05-04T19:51:54+00:00

I have been trying to install the KB2919355 update several times, but it will not install.  I have three PC's all running the same Windows 8.1 Pro with a volume license.  it has installed on two of them, but not the third.  It has failed to install 24 times.  Any suggestions on how to get this to install?

Jay

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-03-23T02:31:34+00:00

    I tried all of these methods but none of them worked

    the second method didn't work about 3 commands into typing that long list of commands, I typed the third one and the forth one had some sort of error and didn't work.

    Idk what else to do, I have two important updates to install on my pc and both of them fail to install every time I try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-03-23T13:01:20+00:00

    Hello William,

    Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

    I appreciate your efforts and time.

    1. What is the KB number of the updates which do not install?
    2. Did you try using all the suggestions in my other previous responses?

    If not, please use those suggestions and reply with results.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-03-23T15:44:44+00:00

    the KB numbers are as follows: KB3000850 and KB2934520.

    every suggestion I read, I have tried, and nothing has worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-23T16:04:37+00:00

    Hello William,

    Thank you for your prompt reply.

    I appreciate your patience.

    For KB3000850 update issue, please refer to suggestions from UweFurchheim replied on November 21, 2014 and check if it helps.

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-windows_update/error-with-windows-update-kb3000850/b0e3fa91-5f31-4258-998a-1d0dff88a37e

    For KB2934520 update issue, I would suggest you to run .NET framework cleanup tool and then try to install the update.

    Please refer this link:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/08/28/8904493.aspx

    (Holds good for Windows 8.1)

    I hope this information helps.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments