SHA2 support on Nokia C5,E71 and E72?

Anonymous
2014-01-09T08:02:11+00:00

Hi

Our company has resently renewed our external certifcate for Exchange active sync. The certificate is SHA2 signed.

From that day Nokia C5,E71 and E72 models stopped syncing.

I belive that it has to do with the SHA2 signing algoritm, and I just want to get that confirmed or confirmation that it isn´t that that causes the communication issues.

Thanks in advance

/J

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T10:53:15+00:00

    sir why you made Nokia Asha S40 we have facing many many problems every day I like your nokia asha 200 every much

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-27T07:25:34+00:00

    Hi

    Our company has resently renewed our external certifcate for Exchange active sync. The certificate is SHA2 signed.

    From that day Nokia C5,E71 and E72 models stopped syncing.

    I belive that it has to do with the SHA2 signing algoritm, and I just want to get that confirmed or confirmation that it isn´t that that causes the communication issues.

    Thanks in advance

    /J

    E72

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments