Hello,
where can I download this network improvement sis file, my russian is somewhat of not existent...
Regards
apollo
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
Our company has resently renewed our external certifcate for Exchange active sync. The certificate is SHA2 signed.
From that day Nokia C5,E71 and E72 models stopped syncing.
I belive that it has to do with the SHA2 signing algoritm, and I just want to get that confirmed or confirmation that it isn´t that that causes the communication issues.
Thanks in advance
/J
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
where can I download this network improvement sis file, my russian is somewhat of not existent...
Regards
apollo
ChrisMUK - did you ever get this working on your E71? I came across your article after having a similar issue.
This issue was raised by my colleague above on my behalf. C5-00 and E72 models are now working following successful installation of networking_improvements.sis. The sis file (v10.01) is not compatible with the E71 and gives the error message 'Component is built-in' when you try to install it. I have escalated a case to Nokia 2nd line support to see if we can get the E71 handsets working too.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more