I remember following that tutorial, but I must've messed up somewhere, because having tried it again, it finally worked! Thanks for the link. I can confirm that 14.69.17064.93 works on the Surface Pro 2. There still appears to be no solution for RT users.
Great to know it works, may I know where can I download it?
So just a quick wrap up, I can FINAAAAAAAAAAALLY get it working on my fking Surface Pro 1, it took me days and the MS is not responding, at all.
To connect, as mentioned above, you need the old driver with version: 14.69.17064.93
To get it, simply uninstall the current driver, check the box "delete the driver", don't worry as it will still be there. Then restart, and you will see the WiFi card has been installed actually, and the driver version will hopefully be 14.69.17064.93.
Then follow this guide, step by step, and you should be able to get it connected.
If for some reasons you can't (I couldn't at first), try to connect to another access point, then disconnect, and connect to the eduroam again.
One reminder, remember to hide the update regarding the WiFi driver or it will ruin all your effort. Again, this is just a temporary solution, we won't be able to update the driver unless MS has the mercy.