Program is missing and need to reinstall mfc110u.dll

Anonymous
2013-10-04T19:58:34+00:00

Original title: mfc110u.dll

After cleaning up some programs in my computer I am getting the message that a "program is missing and need to reinstall--mfc110u.dll..

Is there a free download to reinstall this?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-06-03T09:23:57+00:00

Hi Jake,

The mfc110u.dll is a default file from your Windows. As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you perform System File Checker (SFC) scan by following the steps on this link about how to run the SFC tool. This is to scan for missing or corrupted data files and fix them.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-01-19T18:54:56+00:00

    Where I can safely download mfc110u.dii.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-06-03T03:24:49+00:00

    Original title: mfc110u.dll

    After cleaning up some programs in my computer I am getting the message that a "program is missing and need to reinstall--mfc110u.dll..

    Is there a free download to reinstall this?

    I have been scammed a few times by someone trying to tell me my computer is going to crash and they need to fix it while I watch them, after taking out over 250.00 my computer didn't work any better than before they started. I don't need to go through the same again. Is it that hard to replace that file? I just use my computer for home use and have no business to run with. Can you help me?

    Sincerely

    Jake Stahl

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-08-09T14:08:22+00:00

    How i can reinstal the mfc110u.dll?

    Att,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-08-09T14:36:10+00:00

    What Edition or version of Windows do you think include mfc110u.dll and how did you verify that?

    On the planet called Earth the mfc110u.dll is NOT a default file for any Windows I have ever seen.

    As you can see here a list of all the mfc files that are part of a Windows 7 SP1 installation:

    Do you see mfc110u.dll in that list?

    No you do not and that is why the System File Checker (sfc  /scannow) will not fix it - ever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments