Ripping music from cd to xbox one?

Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:17:37+00:00

I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.

Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.

Thanks

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:27:37+00:00

It's not currently possible.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-25T19:44:13+00:00

Hi Kellylad09,

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav

Thanks,

Jeremy J.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-14T00:03:14+00:00

    I know!  I wasn't even thinking, I've had mine for over a year and haven't even tried to add cds yet and just did right before checking this forum.  Then reading was very disappointing, they still haven't done anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-26T18:18:45+00:00

    couldnt agree more this is supposed to be state of the art tech and it cant do half the things there first console could and they charge £500 for it, its a discrace

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-26T18:24:40+00:00

    all of my music is on disc dude

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments