It's not currently possible.
Ripping music from cd to xbox one?
I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.
Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.
Thanks
Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Kellylad09,
Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav
Thanks,
Jeremy J.
42 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-12-31T22:37:20+00:00 No, it's not yet possible. The best way to get your feedback to Microsoft is to use http://xbox.uservoice.com though, the people that make the decisions watch the customers feedback there.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2015-04-26T03:53:27+00:00 Yeah I agree with everyone here, I've been playing the Xbox since the first one, and I've stayed loyal to it for a long time, but Microsoft has really been messing up. The parties and messaging, as well as the isolation from friends playing on the 360, is just horrible. & I want to hear my music! How is all this an afterthought, not only should it have been included at launch, but well than a year after we still can't rip our cd's onto here? What the hell?