Ripping music from cd to xbox one?

Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:17:37+00:00

I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.

Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.

Thanks

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:27:37+00:00

It's not currently possible.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-25T19:44:13+00:00

Hi Kellylad09,

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav

Thanks,

Jeremy J.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-07-29T04:09:52+00:00

    Eight months and this is still the wrong support forum.  Contact Xbox Live support, this support forum is for the Xbox Music service.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-10T19:08:43+00:00

    Seriously, without nerd rage, how is this not possible yet? Even if this was a launch issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-06T12:10:22+00:00

    Hey guys,

    I'm a fan of gaming and consoles. I had the 360 console where i ripped all my cds! Today I bought 3cds too rip on xbox one... Haha what an embarrissing surprise that it can't rip. Standard function! The xbox one is an all in one system! Well ms, i'm still fan, but get your heads out of eachothers **** and give the client what he wants! You're even losing me at the moment! Do everything you can too keep your clients happy, without us your company is nothing worth!

    let's take a moment and think! Xbox one is a good concept bit standard functions leaving out is lazy!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments