It's not currently possible.
Ripping music from cd to xbox one?
I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.
Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.
Thanks
Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Kellylad09,
Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav
Thanks,
Jeremy J.
42 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2015-06-03T03:41:43+00:00 i dont own xbox1 because i cant play 360 games. If micro soft wanna win the war make a patch.the music things just dum.
-
Anonymous
2015-05-30T04:57:53+00:00 Seriously! I want to be able to listen to music without having to be in snap. I want my own music while playing FULL SCREEN of ANY music I chose
-
Anonymous
2015-05-26T19:46:23+00:00 all of my music is on disc dude
Exactly! We can't import the disc on this yet and it has been almost two years. Sorry for the folks that buy games on disc because you can't listen to your music while playing a game. Let alone hide the snapped app. Microsoft is supposedly working on something, but two years is way too long