It's not currently possible.
Ripping music from cd to xbox one?
I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.
Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.
Thanks
Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Kellylad09,
Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav
Thanks,
Jeremy J.
42 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-07-26T10:36:10+00:00 One of the brilliant choices of Microsoft was to allow there consumer to buy a mucis album and installnit on there console and play the music they liked during a game of there choice.
I loved my music to an xbox game.
I hope i can soon download my music to the xbox one and play games. My music my games my choice mu life my fun xbox 360 had that. Xbox one is limiting there users. And losing consumer's
-
Anonymous
2016-07-19T02:50:02+00:00 I completely agree. Been searching all over to see if someone developed a tpp to do just this. I mean, seriously? Supposedly x86 ain't **** to code on. Two **** years, guys? Seriously? We've been asking in your voice.com and posting all over the forums for two solid years for this. Truly, this shows how much you care.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-12T17:34:58+00:00 We should make a petition! That way they'll see how many people want this, and hopefully do something about it.