Ripping music from cd to xbox one?

Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:17:37+00:00

I purchased my day one edition today, upon trying to rip songs from a cd that I had inserted, I found now possible way to do this. It was so simple on the 360, it means i can't play forza game with music in the background from my CDs that I have stored in the hard drive, as the forza disc will be installed aswell for it to play.

Can anyone shed some information on this? Incase I have missed something.

Thanks

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-23T00:27:37+00:00

It's not currently possible.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-25T19:44:13+00:00

Hi Kellylad09,

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. Your question should be directed to the Xbox One forums and below is a link that should help.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one?xr=shellnav

Thanks,

Jeremy J.

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-12-06T12:10:22+00:00

    Hey guys,

    I'm a fan of gaming and consoles. I had the 360 console where i ripped all my cds! Today I bought 3cds too rip on xbox one... Haha what an embarrissing surprise that it can't rip. Standard function! The xbox one is an all in one system! Well ms, i'm still fan, but get your heads out of eachothers **** and give the client what he wants! You're even losing me at the moment! Do everything you can too keep your clients happy, without us your company is nothing worth!

    let's take a moment and think! Xbox one is a good concept bit standard functions leaving out is lazy!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-02T21:10:04+00:00

    They really really need this feature it is essential to play music u love in the backround not in the snap feature , i mean forza would get played alot longer if i had some dmx or some snoop instead of the same classical music being looped. Oh well still have my xbox 360 with my killer jams on it if i want game with some flavor.

    I will love if i can play my music that i copy to my xbox and listen to it while  i  play my game this why i  like xbox more then playstions

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-26T16:34:36+00:00

    Dear Forum Moderator,

    For all of the changes MS has made this music issue should be easily remedied.

    I do not like the fact that MS requires banking account information to be stored on the new xbox one systems. For safety & privacy its in the consumers interests to keep on with Microsoft Points cards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments