Blue Screen of Death with Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR

Anonymous
2014-09-17T00:22:32+00:00

Hello, every few days I seem to get this stupid blue screen of death that says your computer rand into a problem blah blah blah. after that it says Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR. sometimes after that it also says dxgkrnl.sys

I tried checking the dmp files because I think that is what you guys want in a problem like this. I had no Minidump folder so I created one like 4 days ago, but there is still nothing in it? Also, when that blue screen of death comes on it says the computer is just collecting some data, but it stays at 0% and I have to manually push the power button to turn it off. maybe that is why I have nothing in the minidump folder? I also tried doing a chksdk scan, but that did not fix the problem. I also checked and all of my drivers are up to date. What is causing this problem??? Thank you

Ot :Please Help with Blue Screen of Death

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-22T19:42:45+00:00

    I am confused about my problem because I downloaded windows 8.1 like 7 months ago and this problem with my computer crashing started like 2 weeks ago and to the best of my knowledge I haven't changed anything.

    the most recent version of the NXP thing is 6.3.1.0

    I have 6.1.1.0

    it says to do prior to windows 8.1 update, so what do I do? can I install it even though I have 8.1 already?

    i also dont have the most recent Intel Management Engine interface, but that also says to install prior to 8.1

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-22T19:13:48+00:00

    Sony Vaio: SVP132190X

    Windows 8.1 64-bit

    how do i know if i have that NXP thing your talking about. I dont have any exclamation marks in my device manager.

    Apparently you have some type of issue with NXP NearFieldProximity Provider, based on event viewer output.

    - EventData
    DriverNameLength 24
    DriverName ACPI\NXP5442\2&daba3ff&2
    Status 3221226341
    FailureNameLength 14
    FailureName \Driver\WUDFRd
    Version 0

    Expand system components, in the link below to find the update. According to the

    http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=SVP132190X&template_id=1&region_id=1&tab=download#/downloadTab

    Sony Vaio: SVP132190X

    http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=SVP132190X&upd_id=8798&os_group_id=24

    Note: The update should have been applied prior to the upgrade to windows 8.1.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-22T17:59:09+00:00

    Sony Vaio: SVP132190X

    Windows 8.1 64-bit

    how do i know if i have that NXP thing your talking about. I dont have any exclamation marks in my device manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-22T17:57:15+00:00

    I dont know what you are asking me to do. I ran the chkdsk and found no errors

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-22T13:30:50+00:00

    What is the make and model number of your sony computer?

    DriverName ACPI\NXP5442\2&daba3ff&2

    The driver listed above is a component of NXP NearFieldProximity Provider, and can be found here:

    http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=SVP1321DCXS&upd_id=8768&os_group_id=24

    What Does This Do?

    This utility will install the originally shipped version of the NXP Near Field Proximity Provider software.

    This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Unknown Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.

    Applicable Products and Operating Systems (see full list...)

    Model:

    SVP1321DCXS

    Operating System:

    Windows® 8 64-bit

    IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.

    Note: The version listed above is for windows 8 64-bit, and may not work on a windows 8.1 64bit system.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

    ***UPDATE****

    If you recently updated to Windows 8.1, this utility should have been installed before the update.

    See here: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=SVP1321DCXS&upd_id=8798&os_group_id=24

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments