Hi Ken,
I would suggest to make sure if you have turned on Bluetooth on other devices.
Method 1:
I would also suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to troubleshoot the device:
a. Press Windows key to launch the Start screen.
b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on Troubleshooting.
c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.
d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.
e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2:
I would also suggest you to start the Bluetooth service and set it to Automatic:
a. Go to the Start screen.
b. Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press Enter.
c. Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on Properties.
d. Set the Startup type as Automatic and then click Start under Service status.
e. Click on OK.
Let us know the results. If you need any further help, we’re glad to assist.