Errors 0xC1900101 0x2000C while updating from 8 to 8.1 on Win-Store

Anonymous
2013-10-18T15:43:19+00:00

Hi,

I downloaded the update 8.1, tried to install but not succeed. Always after restart, about 7% or more it shut down and rolled back to Win 8. Error codes are 0xC1900101 and 0x2000C. I saw on some forums that it was because the hard disk is encrypted, so I deactivated BitLocker but always the same errors. That is very frustrated. Hat someone the same issue? Any ideas to solve this problem?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-12-06T22:45:30+00:00

    Update to Windows 8.1 - from Toshiba

    http://www.toshiba.com/us/windows8-1-update

    Solution here was reset back to factory settings

    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=74158

    These need to uninstalled prior to updating

    Component List

    • Genesys Logic card reader
    • Intel PROSet
    • Intel Wireless Display
    • Realtek Audio driver
    • TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor
    • Realtek WLAN Driver
    • Realtek Bluetooth Filter Driver Package

    http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/generic/windows8_1-upgrade-stepbystep/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-12-06T20:28:35+00:00

    The image thing you had me do earlier fixed it. scannow shows no error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-12-06T17:54:27+00:00

    For the error you reported, I located this fix.  I am not familiar with it but it professes to repair the file.

    Windows 8 - Corrupt files/unable to fix (AMD64\CNBJ2530.DPB)

    http://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-update/7638-windows-8-corrupt-files-unable-to-fix-amd64%5Ccnbj2530-dpb-print.html

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-12-06T17:16:51+00:00

    Still not working...

    I don't understand why it is being so difficult to update. According to Toshiba, my laptop is supported and I have updated my drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-12-04T16:12:12+00:00

    During setup of Windows 8.1, the system will reboot several times

    1. Run Windows Update before downloading the file.  Install all important and optional updates
    2. Disconnect all peripheral devices, printer, etc....
    3. Empty the contents of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution folder - Do Not Delete the Folder

    4)Run Disk Cleaner

    1. Clear Windows Store cache

    Press Window Key + R to open Run Box

    Type WSreset.exe

    Press Ok

    You'll receive a message the cache is cleared and it should open to Windows Store Windows 8.1 download

    Retry installation

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments