Microsoft office starter 2010-english is how it reads. I do not remember how it was installed. I think it was done online. My dvd drive hasn't worked correctly in a few years.
Windows update error 80246007
error code 80246007. BITS is running and I have run Fit it but that didn't correct problem.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T21:46:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-08-26T21:37:01+00:00 Bill
How was your Microsoft Office 2010 originally installed? How is it described in Programs and Features? There should be further words in the title between Office and 2010. Was it installed from a DVD?
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T19:58:37+00:00 When I was ready to uninstall microsoft office click to run it said everything in the box below would be uninstalled and what was showing in the box was Microsoft office 2010 starter-English. Do I want to uninstall this item? Will I not lose the microsoft office 2010 if I do this? Thank You.
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T18:20:28+00:00 Quick question. When I started to uninstall micorsoft office click to run program in the box below was Microsoft office 2010 and it said this would be removed also. Is That what I want to do? Thanks That seemed to be my only option.
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T18:06:35+00:00 Bill
You said earlier I noticed there was another microsoft office click to run program but it gave no choices for repair only uninstall so I left it.
Log Name: Application
Source: MsiInstaller
Date: 26/08/2014 14:34:13
Event ID: 1023
Level: Error
Description:
Product: Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 - Update 'Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2598285) 32-Bit Edition' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional information is available in the log file C:\Windows\TEMP\MSI13236.LOG.
Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 is the product mentioned earlier by you where there was no Repair option. This report is linking it to the failed update.
To uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run from your computer, follow these steps:
1.Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2.Click the Add or Remove Programs item or click the Programs and Features item.
3.In the list of installed programs, click Microsoft Office Click-to-Run (2010 or 2013) and then click Uninstall.
4.Click Yes when you are prompted to remove all applications that were installed by Office Click-to-Run.