I created a restore point then I removed microsoft office click to run. When I went back and looked at programs neither of the microsoft office programs are loaded on computer now. It removed the microsoft office click to run 2010 and also the microsoft office starter 2010-english.
Windows update error 80246007
error code 80246007. BITS is running and I have run Fit it but that didn't correct problem.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T23:00:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-08-26T22:42:13+00:00 Bill
Create a System Restore point and then uninstall Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010. To create a System Restore point select Start, Control Panel, System, System Protection, and click the Create button.
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T22:15:48+00:00 There are still two. Microsoft office click to run 2010 and Microsoft Office Starter 2010-english. When I was going to uninstall microsoft office click to run a box came up that said I would also lose microsoft office starter 2010 so I didn't uninstall it until I checked to see if I should. I didn't want to have to pay to have it reinstalled. Not sure what to do at this point.
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T22:06:27+00:00 Bill
You said earlier you had two Office entries in Programs and Features -Start, Control Panel, Programs and Features. Are you now saying there is only one entry?
-
Anonymous
2014-08-26T21:56:07+00:00 It was installed by a computer service business in town on 5-19-2014 according to the programs screen. Since my dvd drive doesn't work I don't think it was loaded with a dvd.