Bill
You said earlier you had two Office entries in Programs and Features -Start, Control Panel, Programs and Features. Are you now saying there is only one entry?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
error code 80246007. BITS is running and I have run Fit it but that didn't correct problem.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Bill
You said earlier you had two Office entries in Programs and Features -Start, Control Panel, Programs and Features. Are you now saying there is only one entry?
It was installed by a computer service business in town on 5-19-2014 according to the programs screen. Since my dvd drive doesn't work I don't think it was loaded with a dvd.
Microsoft office starter 2010-english is how it reads. I do not remember how it was installed. I think it was done online. My dvd drive hasn't worked correctly in a few years.
Bill
How was your Microsoft Office 2010 originally installed? How is it described in Programs and Features? There should be further words in the title between Office and 2010. Was it installed from a DVD?
When I was ready to uninstall microsoft office click to run it said everything in the box below would be uninstalled and what was showing in the box was Microsoft office 2010 starter-English. Do I want to uninstall this item? Will I not lose the microsoft office 2010 if I do this? Thank You.