You own nothing but the Computer-You just bought a License. Maybe you should try reading that license. You want Off reinstall what ever OS you wish and that you can meet the requirements, Just format the drive and install. And one last thing Windows 8.1 does not download itself, it has to be click on. Anyone who says otherwise just don't know what they are talking about.
how to uninstall windows 8.1?
how to uninstall windows 8.1
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-07-12T03:27:53+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-07-12T03:33:17+00:00 Go right ahead uninstall 8.1, just format the hard drive and install windows 7.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-11T17:39:13+00:00 That's BS. Windows 8.1 upgrade started installing unexpectedly when I was working on my thesis. I never wanted it loaded. I lost a good part of what I wrote. The 8.1 upgrade ruined this and now I have no sound! I'm entering a lawsuit to sue for $100,000 in damages.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-25T20:17:17+00:00 That is so much of a lie. take your 8.1 a shuve it as far as you can. Bill Gates your system is a total lie. I went through this last year and lost all my info and will do it again. MICROSOFT SUCKS! 8.1 is a real thieve. My next computer will be an apple. I never asked nor checked any apps that said 8.1 in them. I want my system left alone. you Son of a B***hes go **uk yorselves
-
Anonymous
2014-10-25T20:18:55+00:00 keep me in the loop I want in on any legal actions. This is the second time it happened to me.