how to uninstall windows 8.1?

Anonymous
2013-10-23T01:23:51+00:00

how to uninstall windows 8.1

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-03-11T20:58:11+00:00

    well it forced me to download it so yes it does do it automatically

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-03-06T01:07:31+00:00

    I suffered similar issues with 8.1 until finding a solution posted by Andre here:

    Uninstall Windows 8 and reinstall Windows 7

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-19T02:41:50+00:00

    I DO NOT LIKE WINDOWS 8.1.  I WAS JUST SOMEWHAT GETTING USED TO 8.  I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO XP.,  I WANT TO UNINSTALL IT AS WELL, AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-18T15:25:11+00:00

    i'm having issues with the java system. seems like it's not compatible with the software program of windows 8.1. I can no longer go into yahoo games and enter a lobby to play. grrrr HELP!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-01-15T23:04:28+00:00

    how do I uninstall windows 8.1 from my laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments