how to uninstall windows 8.1?

Anonymous
2013-10-23T01:23:51+00:00

how to uninstall windows 8.1

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-25T20:22:31+00:00

    Windows 8.1 is not what I want. I never asked for it so I want you, YOU to remove it. If you can not then I will buy an Apple. Simple solution to your sick business

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-25T20:18:55+00:00

    keep me in the loop I want in on any legal actions. This is the second time it happened to me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-10-25T20:17:17+00:00

    That is so much of a lie. take your 8.1 a shuve it as far as you can. Bill Gates your system is a total lie. I went through this last year and lost all my info and will do it again. MICROSOFT SUCKS! 8.1 is a real thieve. My next computer will be an apple.  I never asked nor checked any apps that said 8.1 in them. I want my system left alone. you Son of a B***hes go **uk yorselves

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-10-11T17:39:13+00:00

    That's BS. Windows 8.1 upgrade started installing unexpectedly when I was working on my thesis. I never wanted it loaded. I lost a good part of what I wrote.  The 8.1 upgrade ruined this and now I have no sound!  I'm entering a lawsuit to sue for $100,000 in damages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-07-12T03:33:17+00:00

    Go right ahead uninstall 8.1, just format the hard drive and install windows 7.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments