There is no lawsuit. There's nothing to sue over. And Americans have waived away their right to a class action, and must instead use arbitration. I mean, if you want to threaten legal action, you did read the End User Licence Agreement?
how to uninstall windows 8.1?
how to uninstall windows 8.1
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-10-29T03:46:00+00:00 That's incorrect by now Gordon B-P (102814): mine was just automatically upgraded, after frequently pop-up requests to do so, or be reminded in x hours. After about the 6th pop-up, my computer upgraded automatically, and I didn't want or ask for 8.1. Ever since, I have a periodic wiggly-type page happen, with scrolls, wiggles and colored lines for about 20 seconds. 8.1 is awful, but it is automatically upgraded.//
-
Anonymous
2014-10-29T03:37:55+00:00 Please, by all means, post any law firm I should get in contact with about this lawsuit.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-29T03:34:50+00:00 Gordon B-P, Sorry to burst your bubble, but for weeks I got a ribbon across my screen prompting me to install 8.1. I only had the option for putting it off till later, until last week when it told me it was doing it and my machine was going to shut down in 1 minute for the update.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-25T21:29:59+00:00 I had the same problem, this after I uninstalled 8.1 many months ago and went back to Windows8.
8.1 had issues that I couldn't easily resolve. Getting tired of problems with Microsoft & Skype.