I suffered similar issues with 8.1 until finding a solution posted by Andre here:
how to uninstall windows 8.1?
how to uninstall windows 8.1
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-03-06T01:07:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-01-19T02:41:50+00:00 I DO NOT LIKE WINDOWS 8.1. I WAS JUST SOMEWHAT GETTING USED TO 8. I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO XP., I WANT TO UNINSTALL IT AS WELL, AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
-
Anonymous
2014-01-18T15:25:11+00:00 i'm having issues with the java system. seems like it's not compatible with the software program of windows 8.1. I can no longer go into yahoo games and enter a lobby to play. grrrr HELP!
-
Anonymous
2014-01-15T23:04:28+00:00 how do I uninstall windows 8.1 from my laptop
-
Anonymous
2014-01-04T17:14:48+00:00 My computer has to be brought back to Win 8 to correct a problem, since I upgraded to Win 8 from Win 7 via MS offer, and due to the Win 8.1 upgrade I no longer have my Win 8 Key, only 8.1. So I need to revert back to Win 8 to recover my key, as MS rep says they have no way to give it to me.
So simply, How Do I Get Back to Win 8?