Jesse
Please upload a fresh copy of your system information file. Click "start", type 'msinfo32", Click "file" at the top of the page, select "export" and give the file a name and click "save".
Navigate to where the file was saved to, and upload the generated text file to a public folder on your OneDrive account and post the link here.
After the upload, Run driver verifier (DV) per the instructions in the link below.
Note: Make sure to read and remember the steps to reset DV in the event of a crash.
Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. Created by ZigZag3143, Co.authored by by JMH3143
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck A, {1f0, 2, 0, fffff80003293325}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\MBfilt64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBfilt64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBfilt64.sys
Probably caused by : MBfilt64.sys ( MBfilt64+1817 )
Followup: MachineOwner
STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_IP:
MBfilt64+1817
fffff880`067b9817 ?? ???
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 4
SYMBOL_NAME: MBfilt64+1817
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: MBfilt64
IMAGE_NAME: MBfilt64.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a7267b0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_VRF_MBfilt64+1817
BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_VRF_MBfilt64+1817
Followup: MachineOwner
This is definitely being triggered by the old MBfilt64.sys. Do you still have open broadcaster software (OBS.exe) still installed?
Yes
Is there a way to disable the software, for a while and then monitor the system to check if the crashing stops?
I haven't really used it, so I can uninstall it if I need to. Just a note though, the bluescreens were happening before I first installed it.