Don't do it. I wiped my phone (actually the easiest solution for me) But it hasn't worked, so now I'm here.
error code 85050025 - exchange email sync
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-06-10T01:36:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-07-13T05:43:32+00:00 Don't do it. I wiped my phone (actually the easiest solution for me) But it hasn't worked, so now I'm here.
Check your phone's settings. Settings - wifi - Make sure you have the correct wifi selected (mine stored the last wifi hotspot, which was out of reach) - I selected my BT hub wifi and it went back to working properly.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-13T10:58:56+00:00 I your phone logs into the BT fon instead of your home account your emails won't work.
It about time Microsoft sorted this out its there problem and they are not fixing it.
-
Anonymous
2016-12-13T19:27:13+00:00 It is a shame that MS does not fix such silly problems. No wonder their market share is soon 0
-
Anonymous
2016-12-23T21:37:59+00:00 I had this problem on my 925 - I'd done a soft reset and hadn't noticed that the phone clock was reset to 2015 (time of writing 23 Dec 16). Manually setting it to the correct time seemed to cure it for me