just check your date and time setting
error code 85050025 - exchange email sync
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-03-20T13:55:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-04-26T18:25:38+00:00 All these emails seem to be letting off steam but as I have the same problem ...fehlercode 85050025, I would really like to read something helpful, isn´t there anyone out there who could help me to get my smartphone back to normal? If possible in easy to understand words as I am pretty old and it´s pretty difficult for me.
-
Anonymous
2016-04-27T20:49:26+00:00 Check if your phone is logging into the BT fon and not your home account, if it is switch it to your home account and the problem should go away.
-
Anonymous
2016-04-28T09:07:32+00:00 Thanks for your help big ears, I solved the problem ( no emails and no Facebook) by simply closing the Facebook app and reinstalling. It took me a while to get the idea tho.
-
Anonymous
2016-05-15T19:44:28+00:00 Queria avisarles de Hola Que ESE CODIGO lo da, Por La Fecha y Hora.
Ami Me Funciono.
Facebook:Facundo GomezWhatsapp:3364020502
Gracias , Ojala les allá servido ,un Saludoo!!!!!