Dear,sir or madam,
my server core is what
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Dear,sir or madam,
my server core is what
I don't understand...what's the right answer???
I've the same syncing issues on my exchange account: The first time I read about a 85050025 issues and then 80072f7d for all following times. The only solution for me is to change my smartphone with an android or ios one? (On These OS exchange works fine!)
My IT manager explain me that MS wants that the certificate on our server has to be compliant to new MS rules from march...is it true?
(Obviously my account worked properly for over one year before march...)
ciao everyone!
I'm with the same problem
I have a Lumia 920 and I can only sync my corporate exchange account when I'm using the office wifi.
When I try to sync using GSM (3G/4G) I get the error code 85050025
Very frustrating to not be able to use my Windows Phone to access the corporate email
It seems to be a Problem with the security certificate.
I have a Lumia 928 as well as my colleague has also a Lumia. In the Wifi area of our Company, we are able to sync with our MICROSOFT EXCHANGE Server. As soon as I am trying to sync outside the Company, via mobile Network or other Wifi. I am not able anymore to sync my mobile phone with my corporate email account. On top of that:
So sadly!!! Android and iOS are able to sync with a MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER. But NOT a MICROSOFT WINDOWS PHONE. Oh my god - this is so frustrating and will hardly influence my next decision when buying a new device.
My request to Microsoft - please work on the connectivity!!! It is really a no go, even when your competitors are able to manage the Job with a Microsoft product.
Best regards...
Hello!
I've got the same problem with my corp mail and shedule.
MS, hepl!!!