error code 85050025 - exchange email sync

Anonymous
2014-08-18T12:26:04+00:00

Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.

All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.

Any ideas to remove would be great.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-09T22:33:49+00:00

    Well, clearly the forum does not bring Microsoft responses, but ...

    ... Yesterday 10 September 2014 the problem disappeared; everything seems to be 'normal' with email access on my Windows Phone 8.1.  So the glitch may have been fixed without MS admitting there was a glitch to deal with.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-06T07:57:37+00:00

    Do you have an outlook.office365 subscription?

    I would try to re-add that account again to see how it goes.

    Here is a link that might help you on how to set up an exchange mail server: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-suite-help/configurer-la-messagerie-sur-windows-phone-HA102823194.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA103787376

    I have the same problem with my Office365 subscription -- neither one works on my new Lumia 925 which I otherwise love.  Since it is now 6 September and the same issue has been happening for me since I updated to 8.1 more than two weeks ago it does look like this is an update glitch.

    Any news on IT people having success?  No point involving our IT here in Darwin if Adelaide is getting nowhere.  I agree one of the main points of going Windows phone was to access work email -- without buying  an iPhone! -- so this is pretty frustrating.

    Any MS staff checking these feeds?  Any ideas or at least temporary work-rounds?  I can't even get the excellent Remote RDP app from the Windows store so this is totally stymie stuff.

    Getting impatient, alas...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-08-30T11:27:55+00:00

    I have the error code with my Lumia 1320. Windows 8.1 only updated last night, which up to this point, I was really excited about. All the new features, gizmos and extra buttons to push has been tainted by this annoying little error. Interesting though, I'm still getting emails?? I hope this gets a fix, as 8.1 looks 100% better, and feels like a more user friendly platform now.

    if anybody gets a solution, let the world know.....or just me 😁 ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-08-26T04:35:25+00:00

    whats even weirder is my wife works in the same IT team that you guys do.... small world. I used to work there as well and am connected with the Infrastructure team who manage the Exchange environment and its certainly a weird one. They have an active case open with Microsoft but does that mean that it is actually only happening to people that work at the company we are all referring to?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-08-26T04:21:26+00:00

    Thanks Joel, agreed! It's funny, you're IT team is the same as mine! Saw your name on an internal email this morning re this issue which Vijay (our ITS guy here in Adelaide) has been keeping me up to date with on progress. It is really poor form, not only for WP users generally, but given the amount our firm pays M$ nationally, let alone globally, you'd think their response times would be better and could've fixed this by now!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments