I started having this problem last Saturday which really upset me! I love my Lumia638 which is colorful and beautiful with a set of back shells I bought. However how can this happen to a Lumia phone which is the MS family member!
error code 85050025 - exchange email sync
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-11-12T03:29:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-10-25T12:56:57+00:00 Hi
I had the same problem, for me the problem was caused by wrong date/time settings.
Somehow the date was set back in the phone, I updated it to the now, and a sync is working again.
br,
BL
-
Anonymous
2014-10-01T06:49:34+00:00 Same here - also started around sun night. I had a look at my microsoft account and somehow it's changed to some random hotmail user... and I can't change it. I've deleted all my accounts off my phone and re-added them to no avail. Pretty sure it's because the main microsoft account on the phone has been randomly updated or something. Massive fail. To be honest my apple update screwed my ipad over the weekend too.. massive fail. Seriously back to fax machines! useless!!!!!
-
Anonymous
2014-09-22T15:43:55+00:00 Hi,
I recently bought an Lumia 930 (WP8.1)
Only today the IT-admin added our work email account (echange) to my phone.
this only worked partially:
I can synchronize when I'm outside WiFi area of my office or when I shut down teh WiFi connection. so it works with EDGE or 4G connection
I Cant NOT synchronize when I'm in WIFI!!!
this is not how it 's meant to work!!
I read some treads on this forum but so far no solution found.
William
-
Anonymous
2014-09-10T13:33:16+00:00 Hi,
I was trying to connect my Google account to my Nokia L925 but it was failed with initially the same error code (85050025). Later after I've tried to set with advanced setup the error code turned 80072f05..
How to solve this? Help me please!