Sua lôi
****
t
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sua lôi
****
t
The proglem was becasue phone was not used for a long time, had manual setting of time and date
and had a time of 2016 whereas now it is 2018. Once I updated the date and time manually to the current time
and then attempted login/sync to microsoft account, things started working correctly. Prior to this it could not sync to any account nor connect to internet even if wifi was connected.
Help I am receiving no mail from Microsoft exchange. I am although getting code Ox85030022? Help with Active sync?
Julianne Kout
You thanks
Thanks you