error code 85050025 - exchange email sync

Anonymous
2014-08-18T12:26:04+00:00

Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.

All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.

Any ideas to remove would be great.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-22T20:53:23+00:00

    I found that my phone was logging into BT fon and not into my home wifi, when I logged it into my home wifi the problem went away. Check that your phone is connected to your own wifi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-25T14:35:27+00:00

    As someone else noted, it appears to be an issue with the Exchange security certificate. 

    Turning WiFi on/off didn't work for me.  I had to remote the account from the phone and re-add it.

    Jim

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T14:08:23+00:00

    Hello!

    I've got the same problem with my corp mail and shedule.

    MS, hepl!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-02T10:02:43+00:00

    It seems to be a Problem with the security certificate.

    I have a Lumia 928 as well as my colleague has also a Lumia. In the Wifi area of our Company, we are able to sync with our MICROSOFT EXCHANGE Server. As soon as I am trying to sync outside the Company, via mobile Network or other Wifi. I am not able anymore to sync my mobile phone with my corporate email account. On top of that:

    • It worked for 1,5 years before and I did not Change anything
    • My corporate iPhone has not Problems to sync.
    • My Android based tablet has no Problems to sync

    So sadly!!! Android and iOS are able to sync with a MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER. But NOT a MICROSOFT WINDOWS PHONE. Oh my god - this is so frustrating and will hardly influence my next decision when buying a new device.

    My request to Microsoft - please work on the connectivity!!! It is really a no go, even when your competitors are able to manage the Job with a Microsoft product.

    Best regards...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T14:38:21+00:00

    I'm with the same problem

    I have a Lumia 920 and I can only sync my corporate exchange account when I'm using the office wifi.

    When I try to sync using GSM (3G/4G) I get the error code 85050025

    Very frustrating to not be able to use my Windows Phone to access the corporate email

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments