error code 85050025 - exchange email sync

Anonymous
2014-08-18T12:26:04+00:00

Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.

All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.

Any ideas to remove would be great.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-26T07:18:05+00:00

    I don't understand...what's the right answer???

    I've the same syncing issues on my exchange account: The first time I read about a 85050025 issues and then 80072f7d for all following times. The only solution for me is to change my smartphone with an android or ios one? (On These OS exchange works fine!)

    My IT manager explain me that MS wants that the certificate on our server has to be compliant to new MS rules from march...is it true?

    (Obviously my account worked properly for over one year before march...)

    ciao everyone!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-02-02T12:54:30+00:00

    It seems that similar problems are coming back...

    I have the problem of not being able to sync from outside our company network. Within the company via WiFi it works properly. If I switch off WiFi and try via mobile network it doesn't synchronise anymore. It seems it is connected to the most recent operating system update.

    And yes, it is annoying that I never had such problems with my corporate iPhone ... well synchronising with a Windows Exchange Server. It seems Apple understands Exchange better than the Windows Phone team. This really surprises me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-11-19T14:42:56+00:00

    jst simple sync it

    CLICK AND HOLD ON YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND CLICK SYNC

    that's over

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-11-13T12:43:35+00:00

    Same here. Can't sync from my Lumia 635. Outlook and OWA still works though. Good to know, that this is a recurring problem :-(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-11-12T03:29:58+00:00

    I started having this problem last Saturday which really upset me! I love my Lumia638 which is colorful  and beautiful with a set of back shells I bought. However how can this happen to a Lumia phone which is the MS family member!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments