Same here - also started around sun night. I had a look at my microsoft account and somehow it's changed to some random hotmail user... and I can't change it. I've deleted all my accounts off my phone and re-added them to no avail. Pretty sure it's because the main microsoft account on the phone has been randomly updated or something. Massive fail. To be honest my apple update screwed my ipad over the weekend too.. massive fail. Seriously back to fax machines! useless!!!!!
error code 85050025 - exchange email sync
Phone and email have been working beautifully for 6 months, when suddenly get email sync error code 85050025.
All account details are correct, just not working on my Nokia 925. Am connecting to Microsoft Exchange server.
Any ideas to remove would be great.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-10-01T06:49:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-09-22T15:43:55+00:00 Hi,
I recently bought an Lumia 930 (WP8.1)
Only today the IT-admin added our work email account (echange) to my phone.
this only worked partially:
I can synchronize when I'm outside WiFi area of my office or when I shut down teh WiFi connection. so it works with EDGE or 4G connection
I Cant NOT synchronize when I'm in WIFI!!!
this is not how it 's meant to work!!
I read some treads on this forum but so far no solution found.
William
-
Anonymous
2014-09-10T13:33:16+00:00 Hi,
I was trying to connect my Google account to my Nokia L925 but it was failed with initially the same error code (85050025). Later after I've tried to set with advanced setup the error code turned 80072f05..
How to solve this? Help me please!
-
Anonymous
2014-09-09T22:33:49+00:00 Well, clearly the forum does not bring Microsoft responses, but ...
... Yesterday 10 September 2014 the problem disappeared; everything seems to be 'normal' with email access on my Windows Phone 8.1. So the glitch may have been fixed without MS admitting there was a glitch to deal with.
-
Anonymous
2014-09-06T07:57:37+00:00 Do you have an outlook.office365 subscription?
I would try to re-add that account again to see how it goes.
Here is a link that might help you on how to set up an exchange mail server: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-suite-help/configurer-la-messagerie-sur-windows-phone-HA102823194.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA103787376
I have the same problem with my Office365 subscription -- neither one works on my new Lumia 925 which I otherwise love. Since it is now 6 September and the same issue has been happening for me since I updated to 8.1 more than two weeks ago it does look like this is an update glitch.
Any news on IT people having success? No point involving our IT here in Darwin if Adelaide is getting nowhere. I agree one of the main points of going Windows phone was to access work email -- without buying an iPhone! -- so this is pretty frustrating.
Any MS staff checking these feeds? Any ideas or at least temporary work-rounds? I can't even get the excellent Remote RDP app from the Windows store so this is totally stymie stuff.
Getting impatient, alas...