The system doesn't work sometimes. the thing you have to do is go to Lenovo. This app can help you find the quick setting. If you don't have this application you might not get the full system of your Bluetooth.... download the application and try it to access your Bluetooth
Bluetooth is not working with Windows 8.1
Hello,
I have a Lenovo U410 touch, and i just upgraded to windows 8.1 though the store.
And the bluettoth is not working at all, it says that the PC is searching for Bluetooth devices.
I have updated all the drivers from the Lenovo websites and still nothing is working
I went to device manager and checked under bluetooth: Intel (R) Centrino Wireless Bluettoth 4.0 + High Speed. Microsoft Bluettoth Enumator, Microsoft Bluetooth LE enumarator are all 3 up to date.
Then I went to network connections (from the start) and i have a red cross under Bluettoth network connection 2 and says not connected.
I really think gooing back to Windows 8 since i cannot listen to my music on my beatbox and connect to my phone and tablet,
Thank you for your help
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-08-01T01:31:25+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-08-01T10:06:36+00:00 Hi Natnal,
Thank you for your post on this forum.
I would like to clarify some information with you. Do you face any issues with the Bluetooth device on the computer?
You have mentioned in your post that “This app can help you find the quick setting”, what app are you referring to in this statement?
If you are trying to provide any suggestions to the previous member, then please explain it with more clarity, so that it would helpful for many others as well.
As the previous members, if you are facing any issues with the Bluetooth device on the computer, then please get back to us with all the relevant information regarding the issue for any assistance.
-
Anonymous
2014-08-15T12:40:50+00:00 I have tried the Bluetooth program and it ill not work, I then tried to down load the software and it inform me that in is already install on the laptop. but it does still not reconsider the Bluetooth on the Windows 8.1 64bit so what can I and you do for me
Email seangale@hotmail .com for your replay
-
Anonymous
2014-08-17T16:21:47+00:00 same with my Acer Aspire touch. after i updated to Windows 8.1, Bluetooth device wont work any more. it can detect other devices but unable to send or receive any files. tried all of the instruction you gave, but still wont work.
-
Anonymous
2014-09-28T11:51:01+00:00 Hello Rejesh
I have the same problem windows 8 inteli5-42000 how to perform without windows logo i don't have it