ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Anonymous
2014-01-30T05:10:57+00:00

Ive had a different BSOD , when I went to adjust said problem after having my question answered here I began receiving a totally different BSOD.

Here is my original BSOD question link so you guys can see what kind of issue I was having.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows\_7-system/win32ksys-bsod-daily/320db930-930e-4347-b9f6-a09507763ae2

This is the DMP file for my new BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe . this is an on going reoccurring BSOD

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/39931647/file.html

my system specs are

CPU intel 2500k i5

mobo MB ASROCK P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 R

hard drive HD 500G|WD SATAIII WD5000AAKX

Ram Corsair Vengeance 4 x 2 8GB ddr3 pc3 12800

GPU Gigabyte AMD hd 7950

I am not overclocking nor have I done any modifications or such.

I have reinstalled windows

I also just removed my sticks of ram cleaned the slots of dust ( if any ) and placed them back in. I have yet to see if this will stop any BSOD but I doubt it.

Please help.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-02-03T16:49:51+00:00

    Please provide a copy of your System Information file. Type System Information in the Search Box above the start Button and press the ENTER key (alternative is Select Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Information). Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload to your Sky Drive, share with everyone and post a link here. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

    Please upload and share with everyone copies of your System and Application logs from your Event Viewer to your Sky Drive and post a link here.

    To access the System log select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, from the list in the left side of the window expand Windows Logs and select System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do not provide filtered files.

    For help with Sky Drive see paragraph 9.3:

    http://www.gerryscomputertips.co.uk/MicrosoftCommunity1.htm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-02-03T14:21:56+00:00

    At this point I am at a total loss for what could be going on , I passed all seagate tests , I pass full screen vamped up 15 minute furmark tests , I pass multiple memory tests. All of the other things we have tried..... I don't even know anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-02-03T05:43:43+00:00

    For HDD, run Seatools:

    http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

    You can run it via Windows or DOS. Do note that the only difference is simply the environment you're running it in. In Windows, if you are having what you believe to be device driver related issues that may cause conflicts or false positive, it may be a wise decision to choose the most minimal testing environment (DOS).

    Run all tests EXCEPT: Fix All, Long Generic, and anything Advanced.

    Also, sure, go ahead with Furmark.

    Regards,

    Patrick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-02-03T05:12:25+00:00

    Appears to be Auto, Do you know of any HDD tests ? also should I try to run furmark for 30 minutes or so longer to see if errors show up? My PC has excellent cooling and if it has to do with heating it may take a bit more time to heat up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-02-03T03:08:15+00:00

    How is your RAM set in the BIOS? Auto, Manual, or XMP?

    Regards,

    Patrick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments