How is your RAM set in the BIOS? Auto, Manual, or XMP?
Regards,
Patrick
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Ive had a different BSOD , when I went to adjust said problem after having my question answered here I began receiving a totally different BSOD.
Here is my original BSOD question link so you guys can see what kind of issue I was having.
This is the DMP file for my new BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe . this is an on going reoccurring BSOD
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/39931647/file.html
my system specs are
CPU intel 2500k i5
mobo MB ASROCK P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 R
hard drive HD 500G|WD SATAIII WD5000AAKX
Ram Corsair Vengeance 4 x 2 8GB ddr3 pc3 12800
GPU Gigabyte AMD hd 7950
I am not overclocking nor have I done any modifications or such.
I have reinstalled windows
I also just removed my sticks of ram cleaned the slots of dust ( if any ) and placed them back in. I have yet to see if this will stop any BSOD but I doubt it.
Please help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How is your RAM set in the BIOS? Auto, Manual, or XMP?
Regards,
Patrick
No secondary card or integrated , I ran furmark the otherday without any fault or high temps it stayed around 58 degrees max, the fans were now powering beyond 50%.
Same bug check, *3B. Since Memtest passed, this is possibly a video card issue now. Do you have access to a secondary video card, or possibly integrated video? If you do, uninstall your video card drivers, shut down, physically remove video card, install secondary card (or enable integrated graphics), boot up and install latest drivers for secondary card or integrated graphics, monitor the system.
If you don't, run Furmark for ~15 minutes and monitor for high temps (exceeding 90c) and artifacts or crashes.
Regards,
Patrick
Ok just crashed after taking verifier down.
got an error report DMP is connected
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/8850604/file.html
there is the download.
8 passes Zero error, is there maybe an HDD or GPU test you know of?