Totally ripped off by Microsoft. I'm in Australia, and was offered no support unless I pay an additional $120 AUD. I can't access their supposed store, just get either a blank page of white, or a message saying to connect to the internet (Even though I'm connected} I've been a 20yrs plus veteran of Microsoft, and have had enough of this. Was using Vista, and now because of hardware problems am now saddled with a useless high maintenance operating system which doesnt support half of my perfectly good and operable hardware. If I'm going to have to battle with not only learning a new system, but also a system which doesnt allow me access to their own "Store" {ho ho, joke that is!}, then I'm off to Apple who are truly interested in servicing the customers needs. SHAME ON YOU MICROSOFT, SHAME ON YOU.
I agree. I like Apple WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than MS. Even their Windows 7 is ****.