One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-7329
Corporate Phone Number: 1-425-882-8080
Fax Number: 1-425-706-7329
Customer Service Number: 1-800-642-7676
Satya Nadella
Microsoft Corporation, CEO
Terry Myerson Executive Vice President, Operating Systems
Yuval Ben-Itzhak
Chief Technology Officer
I faxed my latest letter to the above named persons. I suggest you all try this.
Following the letter I did list the complaints which I have not included here as you all know the complaints.
Looking at the following comments on your Community board, it appears that the Microsoft techs are adopting the same kind of attitude as our President. You create a system that’s a disaster but decide that the users are just disposable consumers so the BLANK with them.
Look at these comments and see the following Letter that I sent to HP, Microsoft and AVG over a bad experience I had with 8.1. You should all be thanking HP for the hours they spent helping me with your system.