Also,
After the lack of true customer service, the constant emails saying if I want to stop getting all your email replies to cut me out. I'll sign the petition, absolutely.
Patricia
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I installed Windows 8.1 Preview some time ago (8.1 sucked), and later found out that upgrading to Windows 8.1 RT would force me to re-install everything. I wasn't okay with this, so I just decided to keep Windows 8.1 Preview (even if, understandably, support would later be cut); however, now it seems Microsoft made the crazy decision to FORCE everyone to upgrade BY RESTARTING THEIR PC EVERY 2 HOURS! WTH???? Anyway, so now they are literally forcing me to re-install everything, but what is worse is I can't even upgrade! The Windows store isn't working properly, and the download never finishes. The computer RESTARTS before it has a chance to finish (it's over 3GB), which apparently causes the download to restart (THE ONE TIME IT APPEARED TO BE WORKING).
Anyway, I don't think this type of behavior from Microsoft would stand up in court (Windows could seriously be classified as MALWARE at this point), so if anyone is connected to some good lawyers, I think this would make for a great class action lawsuit...
BTW, I seem to remember a virus that would restart computers too...
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Also,
After the lack of true customer service, the constant emails saying if I want to stop getting all your email replies to cut me out. I'll sign the petition, absolutely.
Patricia
**** you Rick Tomei.
You piece of ****.
I agree with you 100%. It's PUT OUT A PRODUCT, MAKE THE MONEY, and don't worry what happens next. I think Microsoft loses money to Apple and needs to just toss out any shoddy product to make up the loss... and the people who use these shoddy products.. or rather get stuck with them when they buy a computer, are on the losing end while Bill Gates get richer. We should contact each other, sign petitions (I am sure there would be thousands of signatures) and then send them to Microsoft. Perhaps that will open Microsoft's eyes
Hi M Sue Baldwin-O'Dea
I was wondering if you ever got a reply to the letter you sent to the Microsoft office. I would be interested in what they had to say, if anything.
It probably was one of thousands that they received.
To this day, with all the suggestions from forums, Lenovo help, Verizon help, updating things, unchecking things, I still get limited connection. I was even told to disconnect my cordless phone that was in the same room as the router and computer. I did that but still got the limited WIFI notice. I change router channels 3 times ... didn't help. Just grasping straws where ever possible to find the solution to a very frustrating problem. I hope some one has come up with a good one.
LIKE GET RID OF THIS PRODUCT, AND QUICKLY.
DAMN