This was a great help to me! Thank you! :)
Can't access Windows Store
Here is my problem. Whenever I try to open Windows Store there's a message saying "We weren't able to connect to the Store. This might have happened because of a server problem or the network connection timed out. Please wait a few minutes and try again." . But, my internet works just fine. I saw some other suggestions about using a troubleshoter, but it didn't work all it says is that my display adapter isn't up-to-date, although it is! I am using Windows 8 Pro 64-bit and I wanted to download the the 8.1 update from the Store. Any reply is appreciated.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-04-27T18:23:03+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-05-21T13:56:29+00:00 Thank you very much, that was the solution!
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2015-03-07T00:50:32+00:00 I have Windows 8.1 and I cannot open the app store .I cant use any of the fixes, like update apps because the store has to be open to access those options. The Microsoft challenge games wont load either,
-
Anonymous
2016-06-09T13:15:08+00:00 i have the same problem on my windows 10