Can't access Windows Store

Anonymous
2013-10-17T14:36:48+00:00

Here is my problem. Whenever I try to open Windows Store there's a message saying "We weren't able to connect to the Store. This might have happened because of a server problem or the network connection timed out. Please wait a few minutes and try again." . But, my internet works just fine. I saw some other suggestions about using a troubleshoter, but it didn't work all it says is that my display adapter isn't up-to-date, although it is! I am using Windows 8 Pro 64-bit and I wanted to download the the 8.1 update from the Store. Any reply is appreciated.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-09-30T19:11:36+00:00

    same problem ive spent weeks try get pc switched to microsoft account dont know what to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-09T13:15:08+00:00

    i have the same problem on my windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-03-07T00:50:32+00:00

    I have Windows 8.1 and I cannot open the app store .I cant use any of the fixes, like update apps because the store has to be open to access those options. The Microsoft challenge games wont load either,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2014-05-21T13:56:29+00:00

    Thank you very much, that was the solution!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments