This version of Windows is no longer supported by the Windows Store

Anonymous
2013-10-21T02:12:10+00:00

Hi,

Two days ago I went to the Windows store to upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 Pro. It took a while but the upgrade appears to have worked. But, now when I go to the Windows Store it states that "This version of Windows is no longer supported by the Windows Store".

It recommends I get the newest version of Windows which ultimately leads back to the store with the above error message.

Have I successfully upgraded or not? How can I get the Windows Store working if it has been successful?

Any advice here would be appreciated.

I had Windows 8 Pro before the upgrade and I have never downloaded the Windows 8.1 Preview.

Justin

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-11-17T00:33:42+00:00

    Mine started working by itself today!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-11-16T22:30:19+00:00

    Removing the above mentioned update and running wsreset.exe fixed the issue for me as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-16T19:43:45+00:00

    I had this problem which read "this version of windows is no longer supported" as well.  I corrected the problem by performing a system restore previous to the last critical update that I downloaded from Windows. Everything works now except I don't want to do the updated that windows is asking me for now because I believe it is the problem.  Hopefully this works for some of you as well. 

    Microsoft needs to respond to this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-16T19:07:58+00:00

    RDY2DVE,

    thank you very much. i had the same issue and your solution worked.

    thanks again,

    george

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-11-16T18:00:07+00:00

    Thank you RDY2DVE for the fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments