The product number of my laptop is: E0K41UA#ABA.
My phone is Samsung Galaxy Y, model #: GT-S5360.
Only bluetooth connecting with my laptop is not working.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After reinstalling the newest driver for Intel PROSet Wireless from the Intel website and trying to update from Device Manager as instructed from HP Tech Support, the bluetooth is still not working. If anyone having the same HP model has fixed the problem, please tell me how.
Thank you
PS on 11/12/2013: After installing all of regular updates from Windows, HP and Bluetooth software today at this link, my laptop can send a picture via Bluetooth to my phone, but I can NOT do the vice versa.
Well, now I don't know what is really the problem. I think when I send a file from my phone to my laptop, a Receiving Window (or something like that) should appear on my laptop, so I can accept/reject the transfer but there is nothing and I'm not able to initiate the receiving via Bluetooth option myself either.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The product number of my laptop is: E0K41UA#ABA.
My phone is Samsung Galaxy Y, model #: GT-S5360.
Only bluetooth connecting with my laptop is not working.
Can you share the exact model number of your system - e.g. HP ENVY TouchSmart m6-k012dx Sleekbook. Also can you share more details on your phone make, model and the features you find not working?
I certainly installed the whole package from Intel and I also tried to unpair and repair my phone with the laptop but no help.
I'm assuming you reinstalled whole software package from Intel and not just the drivers. Note you need whole software profile pack.
If you have installed whole profile pack then did you try un-pair and repair your phone after that? Can you discover any other Bluetooth devices and use them?
The package from Intel are the latest one and if you still see issues then we need more info to investigate your issue.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Intel ProSet Wireless from Control Panel. The good news is "Intel Centrino Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 + High speed adapter" comes back to Device Manager under Bluetooth but the bad news is my laptop can NOT even recognize my discoverable phone.
I'm sure I am using the most updated bluetooth driver and adapter from the Intel web link, so maybe the problem is the compatibility between them and Windows 8.1 since the issue only appears after I updated from Windows 8.0 to 8.1.
Hope to see the new compatible version of PROSet software. Thank you very much for your advice.
Iris