Do Not buy this piece of JUNK, my piece of junk is 2 months old, going back to HP, @ 2 months, screen goes black,Customer service @ HP SUCKS, have a Case Manger, another joke, says they're sending labels to have ups pick up this ****, for UPS, then it's FEDEX, PS wrong labels for a pick-up from FEDEX, so sorry you bought our piece of ****, ha-ha now you're stuck with it. So out $1000.00, Cheers to HP, another customer SCREWED
bluetooth doesn't work for laptop HP ENVY TouchSmart m6 Sleekbook
After reinstalling the newest driver for Intel PROSet Wireless from the Intel website and trying to update from Device Manager as instructed from HP Tech Support, the bluetooth is still not working. If anyone having the same HP model has fixed the problem, please tell me how.
Thank you
PS on 11/12/2013: After installing all of regular updates from Windows, HP and Bluetooth software today at this link, my laptop can send a picture via Bluetooth to my phone, but I can NOT do the vice versa.
Well, now I don't know what is really the problem. I think when I send a file from my phone to my laptop, a Receiving Window (or something like that) should appear on my laptop, so I can accept/reject the transfer but there is nothing and I'm not able to initiate the receiving via Bluetooth option myself either.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2013-12-26T23:13:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-12-26T10:17:33+00:00 My device is Intel Centrino Wireless N 2230 as showed in Device Manager and in Toshiba Specifications of Satellite P 855 34K. Windows 8.1 64 bit is my OS.
-
Anonymous
2013-12-24T19:53:21+00:00 I did check the manufacturer ID of my BT driver. It is 2, so that's Intel. My system is always 64-bit.
Additionally, when you send a file from your phone to your PC, is there any pop-up window from your PC telling you to accept/deny the transfer?
-
Anonymous
2013-12-24T17:47:46+00:00 Double check to see if it is Intel or Qualcomm and also download the driver based on what windows you are using: 32 or 64 bit
-
Anonymous
2013-12-24T15:57:22+00:00 Happy for you. It seems problems remain only for me and IrisTran: what are we doing wrong???